about
● chat
● links
● archives
● Stalk Her
Thursday, November 3, 2011
Proud
Okay, there is only one thing I wanna mention today.
It was a really long day for me as I had lessons from10-6.
But I really <3<3 Thursday.
I wanna tell you about my last lesson,
which last 2hours. It's called network communication.
We usually enter the computer lab,
and have theory lesson.
But today when my friends & I entered the room.
Our Lecturer handed us this RED BOX.
BBY Jam claim it as "BOB THE BUILDERS" Day.
I was curious and with my Itchy Hands,
I open it to take a look.
And I saw this....
I was like
:WOAH! Cher, what are we doing?!?!
Then I took it out, it looks like something we have at home.
But, I SWEAR it was
FREAKING HEAVY!
Then we begin doing it. we are suppose to cut that away,
Then make the same thing back.
It should look like these....
I know it looks freaking EASY to you BUT
Its, FREAKING EASY!!!!
This hardworking girl here, tried& fail, fail&tried.
5 TIMES!
I swear my limbs was aching!
It took me about A FREAKING 1Hour&30Minutes.
Till I FINALLY made it.I felt Extremely PROUD.
So I Happily held it in my hand, and asked my friends to take a picture of it,
as a reward.....
Smile!
SMILE!!
&MORE SMILE!!!!
I am sure, you can tell how happy I am.
That's the reward of not giving up!
Good job AMELIA!
People, don't give up,
trying is always a hope.
~End of post~
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
I have friends&They don't BLOG.
TAG in Cbox to be link.
Pamela.
Jamie.
One More
Bucket list.
Place your wishlist here.
1)Happiness.
2)Get to tour around th-world.
3)Goes shopping one day w/o any budget.
4)Meet-up with all my dearest.
5)Never forget the little things.
6)End-less Money.
7)SLIM DOWN!
8)Friends, stay positive pls.
9)Get Sunflower.
10)Studies to be great.
11*)Find you.
Past present future.
ME Me me
I am the normal girl that you might just walk past without noticing, but that doesn't mean I am boring.
Past plays a part in your present ,but its not everything.
so get over it. Crying over spill milk doesn't makes anything better.
Follow me on Tumblr