about
● chat
● links
● archives
● Stalk Her
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Pic-char of the day!
Pain is definitely a part of life.
Like it or not, everybody will face it.
It's just Your choice to face it, or not.
I would say escaping doesn't help,
But sometimes it ease the situation and prepare one to face it.
I wouldn't say I am different in the sense that I don't feel pain.
But I think, laughing helps.
Not thinking, just do what you think is right, at that point of time.
Most of the time, follow your feelings.
That is when you don't regret.
Many people think too much about sth that they thing might happen, so it's "okay" to get over the "bump" but at the end of the day.
What you miss,
Will never come back.
If it did?
Cherish.
Second chances are rare.
With loves and muacks,
Amelia yap.
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
I have friends&They don't BLOG.
TAG in Cbox to be link.
Pamela.
Jamie.
One More
Bucket list.
Place your wishlist here.
1)Happiness.
2)Get to tour around th-world.
3)Goes shopping one day w/o any budget.
4)Meet-up with all my dearest.
5)Never forget the little things.
6)End-less Money.
7)SLIM DOWN!
8)Friends, stay positive pls.
9)Get Sunflower.
10)Studies to be great.
11*)Find you.
Past present future.
ME Me me
I am the normal girl that you might just walk past without noticing, but that doesn't mean I am boring.
Past plays a part in your present ,but its not everything.
so get over it. Crying over spill milk doesn't makes anything better.
Follow me on Tumblr