Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Monday, October 31, 2011
Monday No Blues!

This girl(below)


Ate this for breakfast.


&Today is her bby's(JAMIE JIN)
Birthday.
Happy Birthday Girl!<3


During our break, we had Couple Lunch<3
Half a sandwich each,
shared potato salad(both from fourleaf)
&Each a VitaminWater!
:


The potato salad taste better than we expected.
Teehee.
It looks like this
:


After eating Couple taking Picture.
:
:

Aww.... we are so sweet!

Then we took picture with our friend Farhan.<3
:
Erm, as you can see,
he is holding onto a jacket, its bby's She wants to be the queen(of the day)
HAHAHHA! and I helped with her bags(not inside pic).
Look at how satisfied she is!



When I was away,
That's when I left my phone is danger!!!!

This is what will happen....
:
:



She use it like it's hers....
She even set it as my phone's lock screen.
Trying to be funny uh this girl.



Then Jamie bby helped Kimmy&I take pic-cha!
:


At first she was camera shy, but hehe I am irresistible!
Then with Nadiah!
Our class rap((:


Then with Dorisa!
The Dory-fish in our class.


So thats about it,
Going around the class cheering mood up is Amelia!

~Ens of post~

about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.