Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Sunday, October 30, 2011
Th-day before Monday..


Early morning woke up, brush teeth, shower&Out we go~~
Went to look for Jamie Jin(bby) Birthday present
with ^^^ th-outfit..
Been looking for it since saturday.
After much walking,,,,,
I found something so Cute-y in a Antique shop.
bought it for her, tgt with some Hello Kitty.
Its her favorite!

Of course, I took pictures:D
(Below)
 

 

Sister&I. Say CHEESE.


My RIINNGGG~
Its a Cowboy head.
Teehee, cute right!


The shampoo I used.
Essential!
On offer((((:


S$7.10 each~ WEEHOOO~~~



Then we went back home with late lunch at around 3plus.
Fav sushi.
Esp Salmon~
Oh, Falling in love once again.

Th-all time fav spicytuna<3



This is what my sister brought.
Looks normal and lame right~
Little girl like her age is like that.?
But don't you think it's cute?
Teehee.


Btw, did I mention that its a collection item from 2004?
(LOOK DOWN!)
She bought that at the Antique shop too~~
 



Spend the day with my dearest family member.
But daddy didn't like me to post his picture, so.....
I guess you have to miss a handsome guy!
HHAHAHAH!

~End of post~

about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.