about
● chat
● links
● archives
● Stalk Her
Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Outing with TMT1101
I worn this out today(:
Then we (Our class when movie tgt!!)
Yipee~~
15 of us!!!
Some kind soul took the picture for us((:
Jamie asked them to help.
Amazingly this girl totally forgot to thank that person.
Took her phone and walk away!
Till I reminded her......
Our DAMN LOONNGGGG TICKETS!
The Three Musketeers!
Bby Jam & I took picture with our TALL friend.
Obvious difference in HEIGHT.
Although we alr(tip-toe).
Then with Nigel.
Nigel&I.
SMILEEEE.
The 2 Yap in the class.
Amelia Yap & Freedy Yap.
After movie Bby Jam sat on that.
you know it totally fits her, children size her.
Then the 3 FUNNY in our class.
GAHAHAHHA!
Jin Jin, Bby Jam & I,
trying to pose like the poster behind.
Teehee....
Finally bites with Jam((:
It was a awesome movie I must say,
The guy is super hot!
&the ladies inside are all with DAMN GOOD FIGURE!
Like a WOW!
I love the storyline, its so interesting!
If you are the action movie type,
This is a must watch for you!
The movie kept my eyes glued to it,
when it end.
I thought "Hey, was it too short?"
But Ellos, its not that it's short but
it makes you so engross you won't take note of the time!
Be sure to catch it people!
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
I have friends&They don't BLOG.
TAG in Cbox to be link.
Pamela.
Jamie.
One More
Bucket list.
Place your wishlist here.
1)Happiness.
2)Get to tour around th-world.
3)Goes shopping one day w/o any budget.
4)Meet-up with all my dearest.
5)Never forget the little things.
6)End-less Money.
7)SLIM DOWN!
8)Friends, stay positive pls.
9)Get Sunflower.
10)Studies to be great.
11*)Find you.
Past present future.
ME Me me
I am the normal girl that you might just walk past without noticing, but that doesn't mean I am boring.
Past plays a part in your present ,but its not everything.
so get over it. Crying over spill milk doesn't makes anything better.
Follow me on Tumblr