Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Woohoo~It's WED.

Yeah, half of the week is GONE! 2 more days to friday!
Like a happy~

As usual 8A.M lesson.
Its was all okay till the last 2hours of lesson.....
It's a rubbish lesson(NOT impt plus bored).
Wasting 2 hours...

& I think my class have been receiving LOTS of complains...
It's usually, us outside of the class.
Waiting for our lesson to start.
You know the time interval of lessons,
we call it bonding time...
Everybody would talk, scream and Laugh like  MAD!
That is when, lecturer from near-by classes comes out of their class,
& "Excuse me, I am having a lesson right now. Would you mind to lower down your volume?"
Our face would be "OPPS, Sorry".
After 3 minutes of pin-drop silent.....
NOISE AGAIN!
GAHAHHAHA!
I think my class is AWESOME,
Although sometimes Lecturers will hate us for that.
Teehee.
Too much of a bonding time eh.
Can't help it.
Maybe our class can improve on that.
WE SHOULD MASTER THE SKILL OF SILENT(WHILE BONDING, OF COURSE)

When sch ends today,
My DEAREST SHIRMAIN TAN(MUACKS).
Came to NYP to look for me.
A surprise for me!
But I knew it before hand!
:DDDD Still happy that it happen(((:
Love you(Muacks Muacks)


~Pictures of Woohoo~It's WED.~
Had TASTY Kaya Waffle.
For lunch.

Day one of my watch,
Mummy gave it to me:DD



Of course, without miss BBY Jam & I


ME luhs!


about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.