Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Sunday, October 30, 2011
Pic-char of the day.


How true right?

Rich in term of everything else.
Money brought some people joy.
But many others endless stress and trouble.
It classified people in a way that even human can't accept.
Rich = Power?!
Many believe so,
I can't deny that I am one of them.
I believe it, cause as a kid I have seem how it affects lives.
But I think it can't buy everything.
True somehow or rather.

I think maybe in the olden times where they did trading as a living.
People tends to be happier mentally.
Its a pity how human being give up so many things for it.
Some even gets so lost in the game of money.

Pathetic.
But. I hope I won't become one.
You know its hard to say.
Many things didn't go as plan.

But at least I hope.
I will lead a decent life.

Happy physically, &more importantly HAPPY MENTALLY.

bloggists stay rich /poor Happy.

With loves and muacks,
Amelia yap

Labels:


about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.