Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Thursday, October 27, 2011
27th October.

It's been a long time since I last blog...
High technology and iphone apps.
Most people rather Facebook and tweet than blog.
That I must agree, after all I was part of it ONCE.

I might be at a young age, but nothing is too early.
I have dreams, maybe not BIG but its a hope that I have that keeps me working.

SO, things happens, affect emotions, change opinions, crash hope.
None the least, lets move forward.
One of my friend, went through all this today, it's hard.
It might change her whole life, she lost hope.
She didn't see it happen, who will ever think that something like that would happen?!
But it eventually did.
It's serious, but I hope she held tight and get over it.

Dearest girl, I pray, wish &hope for the best.

Dear situation,
Pls don't get any harder on her.
she might look strong but she is fragile.
She shouldn't be going through all this, let her take a breathe.
FreshAir.
With loves &Muacks Amelia.

Labels: ,


about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.