Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Thursday, May 13, 2010




I found mine:D

13/5
super random just feel like posting.
&Ican't stop thinking about my fairytale.

Pamela.C
stay happy eh,
you were so not in the mood just now.
Although i don't know whats wrong with you but still,
get over it soon okay :D

Rachel.N
baby darling,
miss you lehs.
tomorrow you are not going to go to sch but lucky i can still go find you.
Have valid reason eh, plus my own will.HAHA.
see you so important lahs haha.

Shirmain.T
look at the brighter side of life.
don't worry about small little things,
that others can't be bothered about.
It isn't worth the time and effort.

the future is unwritten.
and they meant to be.
you don't have to make a guess all the while.

Melvina.H
Don't so worry about the exams eh,
look so stress man.
relax,rest.

I<3you ttm
&ImissyoulikeIneverdid
simplereason.

about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.