Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Its like a job to stay like that.
I am tired.
tired of not being myself,but the Amelia that your wanted.
thats not me, I had it once,twice and now no more.
I wanna be myself do things that i want go place that i feel like.
Smile when I want to.
tell people that this is wrong,
you should do this instead.
listen to me okay.
all this,stupid and sick.
If you were to do 1000 things,
would you wanna do 1000 that makes others happy.
or yourself??
& when i say that i mean that you are not willing/happy
to do the stuffs that makes others happy.
Its really tired living that way.
people always say, its your life do things that you won't regret.
make choices that benefits to in the future.
Don't do stupids things and waste your time.
but are you really happy like that?
&people who tell you to be happy for you really are,
are they really acceping you for who you are.
or for pleasing you?
To darling,
dear girl, I wanna see you happy.
In the way that you wanted, not the others.
they may be happy when you turn into who they wan you to be,but are you?
to me ,you are a person that do things that you wanted,
and you dun like to be force,
and I am sure that you had a thinking that is similar to mine.
thats is" I HATE TO BE FORCE"
I love you for who you are.
not who you may become:D
my one and only Darling ,stay happy will you?
if truth always hurts
would you still choose to hear it?
simple reason.

about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.