Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Friday, April 16, 2010






Actually,I learned the word -regret-,



thanks.
Life really is beautiful,
try to look closer
you will find your happiness.



maybe saying is really much easier than doing,
but if youhaven't tried your best.
you are just wasting your time,
going rounds in life that you think its you 'beautiful life'
do you really want that.
everytime i ask myself why, why am i dreaming.
just dreaming about something beautiful,
but it has never came into life,
is it too far from me or am I too lazy to catch it?!?!
if i could show you that there's no risk of being let alone,
would you let your past go?
simplereason

about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.