Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Wednesday, January 26, 2011

People says that dreams are never too big.
If you work for it, one it WILL come.
&People encourage, they say Dream Big.
I hope that it is true.
What if obstacles gets in way and you realised that you went into the wrong path.
Is it too late to make a U-turn??
I never think about this until I am standing on a split path that is not even on my map.
hopeless or hopeful??
They say when you create a new way, and walk out.
That makes you a person worthwhile but what if I did not?
I wanted to cling on hopes but are they too far for me to reach?

Some says its never too late. Ihopeso.

about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.