about
● chat
● links
● archives
● Stalk Her
Thursday, March 11, 2010
truth it always hurt more than lies.
& at times i just wanna lie to myself,
maybe that isn't the best solution,but indeed it was a great escape.
sometimes what people are lacking ,isn't some courage but some time.
Time to pause for a break and clear th-mind,
a sweet pause.
& thats what i need now. more time more rest -BREAK-
heard some truth that i know its coming but didn't wanna face.
Now i have no choice but to face it huh?!?!
hahas.
I wanna love myself more,but i begin to hate myself more.
what a joke.laughing loud,its to cover my tears and i am glad to say,
i think they dried up before coming out.YES i made it :D
cheer for myself and encouragment for tomorrow.
another torn picture fell,
simplereason.
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
I have friends&They don't BLOG.
TAG in Cbox to be link.
Pamela.
Jamie.
One More
Bucket list.
Place your wishlist here.
1)Happiness.
2)Get to tour around th-world.
3)Goes shopping one day w/o any budget.
4)Meet-up with all my dearest.
5)Never forget the little things.
6)End-less Money.
7)SLIM DOWN!
8)Friends, stay positive pls.
9)Get Sunflower.
10)Studies to be great.
11*)Find you.
Past present future.
ME Me me
I am the normal girl that you might just walk past without noticing, but that doesn't mean I am boring.
Past plays a part in your present ,but its not everything.
so get over it. Crying over spill milk doesn't makes anything better.
Follow me on Tumblr