about
● chat
● links
● archives
● Stalk Her
Saturday, January 16, 2010
Woosh how did Pam know that,thats th cause ??
what so ever how can someone lie with open eyes just right in front of me.
when i know about the truth!?!?
god this is crazy.
shee shee, a promise is a promise made.
Isaid never again so i never will.
Its also a promise I made to myself,
nothing is going to spoil that.
no matter how hard things could be.
kays enough of that.
kays today did some work.
finich like half of maths paper1 completed maths worksheet,english and chinese so it was quite good yah.
yesterday night use charyl's lappy top till 1 plus so tired.
morning that ass jamie go wake me up. can die...
then afternoon say wanna go down and blahs jiu bring her down.
Called david down to chitty-chatty,
he was bored at home anyway. I just spoiled his plan to rot at home ?!?! hahas
thinking that pammy when to chinatown so never ask her down ,so she didn't went yah -,-
lammy ass. if i knew she was at home i will comfirm ask her down lahs.
anyway thanks for chatty lahs david.
after quite some times birdy birdy came down,
once he sat beside david he is like acting wired?!?!
somewhat like his stead cannot stand hahas
keep on saying that he looks gay like that and he didn't care hahas
poor david hahas. birdy told me david can't swim and david was like going to kill him lahs.
hahaha.birdy kept on bugging on him cause he didn't know how to swim hahas.
funny ass.
with some warning in heart
never a fool again,
simplereason.
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
I have friends&They don't BLOG.
TAG in Cbox to be link.
Pamela.
Jamie.
One More
Bucket list.
Place your wishlist here.
1)Happiness.
2)Get to tour around th-world.
3)Goes shopping one day w/o any budget.
4)Meet-up with all my dearest.
5)Never forget the little things.
6)End-less Money.
7)SLIM DOWN!
8)Friends, stay positive pls.
9)Get Sunflower.
10)Studies to be great.
11*)Find you.
Past present future.
ME Me me
I am the normal girl that you might just walk past without noticing, but that doesn't mean I am boring.
Past plays a part in your present ,but its not everything.
so get over it. Crying over spill milk doesn't makes anything better.
Follow me on Tumblr