about
● chat
● links
● archives
● Stalk Her
Friday, January 15, 2010
Oh god,it still came the things that I dun wanna face,
the stuffs that i have been escaping from .It still came.
what more can i believe in ?you or my feelings....
maybe i should just take in what others say and mixed it with a little of yours
that gives me the fact?!?!
In the first place i dun wan the facts the reality.
your ugly truth??
i didn't wanna see it ,maybe you did a great job hiding.
It was just that i was such a great hunter. hahas
now in front of you,i look just like a fool yah??
i will never be a fool again.
Since when did your tears,fall just like the water tap.
even talking about it,makes me feels stupid
shuts doors,open windows.
maybe believing you was my mistake,
simplereason.
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
I have friends&They don't BLOG.
TAG in Cbox to be link.
Pamela.
Jamie.
One More
Bucket list.
Place your wishlist here.
1)Happiness.
2)Get to tour around th-world.
3)Goes shopping one day w/o any budget.
4)Meet-up with all my dearest.
5)Never forget the little things.
6)End-less Money.
7)SLIM DOWN!
8)Friends, stay positive pls.
9)Get Sunflower.
10)Studies to be great.
11*)Find you.
Past present future.
ME Me me
I am the normal girl that you might just walk past without noticing, but that doesn't mean I am boring.
Past plays a part in your present ,but its not everything.
so get over it. Crying over spill milk doesn't makes anything better.
Follow me on Tumblr