about
● chat
● links
● archives
● Stalk Her
Monday, January 11, 2010
11th Jan 2010
:D today i had tons of fun man.
all thanks to Sam great joker man hahas.
anyway thanks for helping me buy the books too:D
AND as promise to Sam I am here to post this:
NIVITHA(!!!) pls be careful of Sam yah.
He is a BIG BLACK WOLF (!!)
hahas joking .hope your last long lahs :D
then today bio retest (HAHAHA)
TOP SECRET(!!!)
but i guess everybody know about that and everybody who went did that
hahas. good for us :D
poor darling still have to take it when she comes back.
must get well soon okay :D love you so much lahs
miss you like hell .
If you never come tomorrow i can die liaos i tell you.
without you in MT and ENG is a disaster(!!!!)
today after school and after retest ,went to eat with evan and stupid.
damn fun chit chatting all the way lahs
talk and talk none stop hahas
then send stupid to her beloved sai then we took the bus home :D
ANYWAY , i just love today (!!!)
great this,great that ,GREAT EVERYTHING (!!!)
arh i love TODAY :D
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
I have friends&They don't BLOG.
TAG in Cbox to be link.
Pamela.
Jamie.
One More
Bucket list.
Place your wishlist here.
1)Happiness.
2)Get to tour around th-world.
3)Goes shopping one day w/o any budget.
4)Meet-up with all my dearest.
5)Never forget the little things.
6)End-less Money.
7)SLIM DOWN!
8)Friends, stay positive pls.
9)Get Sunflower.
10)Studies to be great.
11*)Find you.
Past present future.
ME Me me
I am the normal girl that you might just walk past without noticing, but that doesn't mean I am boring.
Past plays a part in your present ,but its not everything.
so get over it. Crying over spill milk doesn't makes anything better.
Follow me on Tumblr