about
● chat
● links
● archives
● Stalk Her
Thursday, January 14, 2010
:D yah ,back to posting (!!!)
finally my sis let me use le.
still haven't buy the charger can die >,<
anyway today re-take the Amaths exam I tell you I comfirm....... FAIL
hahas comfirm retake again de can die damn sian de lahs
today was overall fun ,but still no mood like that leh like something making me feel unhappy ??
i dun know its just a feeling,it sucks thats all i can say.
just slack with pam and others come back, damn windy today de lahs freaking cold de hahas(:
then we at there talk talk :D
that jaosn yap at there sing song is OMG de lahs
noise pollution know ?!?!
damn fan de can die then i got so fed up that i lie to him that there is a mouse at his leg there with pam he was jumping like what hahas >,<
should have taken that down hahas.
to my dearest stupid: happy 5th months yah (!!!)
stay happy and sweet always and that sai pls treat my dear stupid with care and much love
you dare bully her i kick your ass i tell you .
silly stupid ,first time see you so serious in a relationship hope your last super long .....with no ending :D
just hope that you can stay happy like always.
to my shee shee th-pammy :
cheer up yo(!!!)
look so emo just now somethign happen ??
aiyah think the positive side of things kays
love you lahs hahas
hope that your hubby won't destroy your ears one day lahs hahas
to myself:
SMILE always no matter what,I MUST SMILE.
NOTHING is going to spoil that golden rule of mine :D
a smile shines for every reason,
simplereason.
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
about
you think you know me.
Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is
AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)
I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$
I have friends&They don't BLOG.
TAG in Cbox to be link.
Pamela.
Jamie.
One More
Bucket list.
Place your wishlist here.
1)Happiness.
2)Get to tour around th-world.
3)Goes shopping one day w/o any budget.
4)Meet-up with all my dearest.
5)Never forget the little things.
6)End-less Money.
7)SLIM DOWN!
8)Friends, stay positive pls.
9)Get Sunflower.
10)Studies to be great.
11*)Find you.
Past present future.
ME Me me
I am the normal girl that you might just walk past without noticing, but that doesn't mean I am boring.
Past plays a part in your present ,but its not everything.
so get over it. Crying over spill milk doesn't makes anything better.
Follow me on Tumblr