Get This
about ● chat ● links ● archives ● Stalk Her


Saturday, January 30, 2010

Since when did the memories start rewind-ing itself,
Since when did i started to look for your face in the crowd.
I hate you,but i hate myself even more.
because of you,i hurt someone that i didn't want.
god since when did my memory became so good that i started to hate it.
for the first time i love myself for being forgetful.
since when did the memory turns so clear in my mind {IHATEIT}
kissing you goodbye i always wanted to,
i have been trying so hard all the while to do it,
but now everything became so diffcult.
the memories were so clear that it hurts.
everything that you told me,it was so clear Printed in my mind,unable to earse it,i am in pain.
struggling within myself,i wanna get numb to the feeling,even if i am lying to myself{so what}
I WANNA BE HAPPY,I WANNA SMILE and so i will.
even the memories can't stop playing itself,the pain will one day (unable to hurt me).
I love myself ,(forgetfull,so what)
simplereason.

about
you think you know me.

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.
Hi my name is AMELIA YAP and i think koreans are haawt. ;)

I love Vintage photographs. Long bus rides.Cameras. Giggling. Sunflower.$_$



Follow me on Tumblr

Follow your feeling,A-Amelia.